Mustang Trim Levels
The legendary Ford Mustang remains a must-have in the garages of muscle car enthusiasts in Des Moines, West Des Moines, and Ankeny. With various configurations and features equipped in each of the 10 trim levels, our team at Charles Gabus Ford wanted to help you choose which one is personally best for you. Contact us today to get started!
The first style of the Mustang is the EcoBoost®. There are four available trims with the EcoBoost®, starting with the base trim of the vehicle, the EcoBoost® Fastback. Then there is the Premium Fastback, Convertible, and Premium Convertible.
Each of these trim levels are powered by the 2.3L EcoBoost® I-4 engine that produces 310 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque. Here are a few highlights of each of them as well:
- EcoBoost® Fastback: One great feature that is in the EcoBoost® Fastback is the FordPass™. This convenient app will let you lock, unlock, and start your vehicle remotely. It also gives you the ability to find parking and check fuel prices.
- EcoBoost® Premium Fastback: With a nine-speaker sound system, SiriusXM® Radio, and the SYNC® 3 system, you will have plenty of ways to entertain yourself in the EcoBoost® Premium Fastback. The leather-trimmed seats in this trim level also feature a heated and cooled feature for you and your front passenger.
- EcoBoost® Convertible: The cloth convertible top will let you quickly and easily open or close the roof of the EcoBoost® Convertible with its electromechanical motor. You will also be provided with a quiet drive thanks to Active Noise Cancellation.
- EcoBoost® Premium Convertible: The EcoBoost® Premium Convertible combines the features of the EcoBoost® Convertible with the comfort and luxury features of the EcoBoost® Premium Fastback. Just like the EcoBoost® Premium Fastback, it has the dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control.
The Ford Mustang GT is available in the Fastback, Premium Fastback, and Premium Convertible trim. Each GT has the 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine that delivers 460 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque. Some of the features found in these Mustang trim levels include:
- GT Fastback: Along with its 5.0L engine, the GT models also have the six-speed manual transmission with Rev Matching. This gives both aggressive and smooth shifting power to you. You will also have the dual exhaust with quad tips.
- GT Premium Fastback: The GT Premium Fastback takes the performance of the GT Fastback and adds the premium features that are found in the EcoBoost® Premium Fastback. This includes the leather, heated, and cooled front seats with a six-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar control.
- GT Premium Convertible: Enjoy all the luxury features previously mentioned along with the GT powertrain in this model. It will also have the powered cloth top that you can put down and enjoy fresh air on a sunny day.
The BULLITT is also powered by the 5.0L V8 engine but can get up to 480 horsepower in this trim level. You will also get the stylish and top-performing Red-painted Brembo® brake calipers with the BULLITT.
Inside this trim level, the steering wheel has a heated function and the instrument cluster gets a much larger screen. In previous trims, it was a 4.2-inch display. In the Mustang BULLITT, the 12-inch LCD Digital Instrument Cluster with MyColor® lets you see the information you want to be aware of.
Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R
The Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R are powered by the 5.2L Flat Plane Crank V8 engine that generates an impressive 526 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque. They also have the unique and dynamic TREMEC® six-speed manual transmission along with the MangeRide™ Damping System. This system provides a supremely smooth and balanced ride by responding to changes in the road conditions.
They also each have 19-inch wheels, with the Mustang Shelby® GT350R wheels being made of carbon fiber. The interior of the two each have a Leather/Alacantara®-wrapped steering wheel and the RECARO® cloth/Miko® sport seats, with the Shelby® GT350R seats featuring Red accents for even more style.
Come See the 2019 Mustang Trim Level You Want
No matter which one of the Mustang trim levels you want, we can get you behind the wheel for a test drive! Contact us today and come find the Mustang you want to cruise around Des Moines, West Des Moines, and Ankeny in.